Gun Range Bans Muslims!
Gun Range Bans Muslims!
Right or Wrong?
Contributing writer :
Archy Wexler - 10/7/2014
Personally, although I totally understand why anyone who is so thoroughly responsible for the lives and well-being of their patrons as a FFL holder might feel forced to do this, though it does raise some basic questions that we should all contemplate going forward as the Intelligence agencies of this country allow more of their own-grown ISIL types in here.
a. Who is a Muslim?
b. What do they look like in America?
c. Would it be smarter, and even safer to not have made the ban announcement public?
I will quite there for the sake of brevity.
Answering (a.) - It would seem that unless the person is outwardly and obviously depicting his Muslim'ness, as with the wearing of certain clothing or jewelry, or exhibits other obvious physical and language traits, etc., of which you would also have to be knowledgeable enough to identify accurately in the first place; then I would have to say absolute identification on the spot may prove impossible. So as always, it has to come down to a persons (actions) and NOT his or her perceived religious faith. Problem then remains, actions are usually only known absolutely AFTER the fact.
Answering (b.) - I think this answer can fall under answer (a.) for the most part. It can be any white boy or girl.
Answering (c.) - This one seems to be an easy answer, but cuts both ways. However, it would seem that if in fact the Muslim extremists weren't considering this tactic already, they will be now. It would also seem obvious that they would employ those people with non-middle East attributes to do the deeds, BUT, one never knows for sure, and you can't fix stupid, so in many cases as you will see in the article below, they may make the attempts in person and very obviously Muslim. So, all in all what can anyone truly do to protect themselves or others against anyone else, when they cannot truly identify the intentions of a person by merely their physical or linguistic attributes on the spot while inside their establishment. I still believe, as many do, that the overall answer to random violence is the open "perception" of greater and swift violence brought against any perpetrator at the time of their action by the people close by, on the spot and final. Thus, as many people as possible need to start carrying firearms on them at all times, as they do their wallet or purse, both OPEN carry and concealed. I am not a terrorism expert, but if we can use the Muslim extremest model that we have been privy to for a very long time now, I believe it is simple to understand. Their goal has always been to inflict as many casualties as possible per strike. They also feel the need to scream out their intention just prior to their action. Not all of course, but in most cases their actions may be thwarted by some gun toting soccer mom or local banker before they can finish their vocalizations.
Will this gun range owner run into legal problems now as many are beginning to warn? Yes, I believe certain anti-American ACLU types will try, however I also believe their attempts will be shut down quicker than they begin, because as I stated in the beginning of this article, Weapons wholesale/retailers and gun ranges are all highly Federally regulated as FFL holders, and by the Feds own regulations and guidelines, the FFL holder is much like a Professional Commercial Pilot who is also regulated by the same government as "Pilot in Command". Which means, that under every and all circumstances the Pilot, or in this case the FFL holder, is totally and 100% liable for the safe and legal running of that business and all application of Federal laws thereafter without excuse. The Fed, by their own laws stipulate that the FFL holder is the last word on the spot within their purview, and without contest can act as they see fit to ensure the safe and legal atmosphere of the FFL holders establishment. End of story. No socks, No shoes, no freakin service Johnny Jihad!
The article below is the basis for my comments:
To understand why I am concerned about islamists, you must first take in to consideration the nature of my business.
This is not a coffee and doughnut shop. This is a live fire indoor shooting range. People come here to buy, rent, and shoot lethal weapons.
In the range, people are shooting guns in close proximity to each other, so my patrons depend on me and my discretion regarding who I allow to shoot beside them.
One mistake in judgement on my part could cost innocent people their lives.
The primary reasons I am concerned about islamists shooting at my range are listed:
1) The Koran (which I have read and studied thoroughly) and (which muslims align themselves with), contains 109 verses commanding hate, murder and terror against all human beings who refuse to submit or convert to Islam.
Read those verses of violence HERE at this link: https://www.facebook.com/notes/jan-morgan/islamverses-from-the-quran-evidence-that-islam-is-clearly-and-concisely-evil-vio/10150288799819261
2) My life has been threatened repeatedly by muslims in response to my publication of those verses from their Koran. Why would I want to rent or sell a gun and hand ammunition to someone who aligns himself with a religion that commands him to kill me?
3) * Muslims, who belong to and, or, support ISIS, are threatening to kill innocent
* Muslims, who belong to or support AL Qaeda, are threatening to kill innocent
* Muslims who belong to or support HAMAS are threatening to kill innocent Americans.
See a common thread here?
On the news, just this week, our own government has discovered approximately 100 people have aligned themselves with or are supporting in some way, ISIS..
4) Two men walked in to my range last week with allah akbar ring tone and message alert tones on their smart phones. They spoke very little english, one did not have proof of U.S. citizenship, yet they wanted to rent and shoot guns. They were constantly glancing toward the cameras in the range, then looking at each other and speaking in their own language.
Their behavior was so strange, it frightened my patrons. No one would enter the range to shoot while they were there. Some of my customers left. I lost business and the people who remained at my facility said they did so out of fear for my safety.
(can you blame them?)
5) * The barbaric act of beheading an innocent American in Oklahoma by a muslim
* the Boston bombings(by muslims)
* the Foot Hood mass shooting (by a muslim) that killed 13 people and injured over 30 people
* and the murder of 3000 innocent people (by muslims) on 9/11
This is more than enough loss of life on my home soil at the hands of islamists to substantiate my position that Muslims can and may follow the directives in their Koran and kill here at home.
6) I have a federal firearms licence… The ATF informed us when we received the license that if we feel ANY reason for concern about selling someone a firearm, even sense that something is not right about an individual, or if we are concerned about that persons mental state, even if they pass a background check, we do not have to sell that person a gun. Two different ATF agents stressed that it is better to err on the side of caution.
In other words, a federal agency has given FFL’s discretion on firearms deals. An FFL can turn people away if there is any concern about their behavior and or plans for use of the firearm in the commission of a crime.
7) I understand that not all muslims are terrorists. I also believe there are as many Muslims who do not know what is in their Koran as there are Christians who do not know what is in their Bible.
Since I have no way of discerning which muslims will or will not kill in the name of their religion and the commands in their koran, I choose to err on the side of caution for the safety of my patrons, just as I would anyone else who aligns himself with an organization that commands him to commit crimes against innocent people.
8) On the issue of religious discrimination:
I view Islam as a theocracy, not a religion. Islam is the union of political, legal, and religious ideologies. In other words, law, religion and state are forged together to form what Muslims refer to as “The Nation of Islam.”
It is given the sovereign qualities of a nation with clerics in the governing body and Sharia law all in one. This is a Theocracy, not a religion.
The US Constitution does not protect a theocracy.
The 1st Amendment is very specific about protecting the rights of individuals from the government, as it concerns the practice of religions, not theocracies.
It clearly differentiates between government and religion. Again protecting the individual’s religious beliefs and practices from (the state) government.
In Islam, religion and state are one.
We are a Nation governed by laws, the U.S. Constitution. We are not a Nation that is governed by religion, politicians or clerics.
How then can a theocracy be protected by the U.S. Constitution?
9) Islam allows Muslims to kill their own children, (honor killing) if the behavior of those children embarrasses or dishonors the family name. (which has already occurred on American soil)
Why would I allow people (whose religion allows them to murder their own children), be in the presence of other children?
My patrons often bring their kids to the range to teach them to shoot.
I am responsible for providing a safe environment for those children to learn gun safety and shooting sports.
10) In the 14 hundred year history of Islam, muslims have murdered over 270 million people.
Since 9/11 muslims have committed over 21 thousand deadly terror attacks world wide.
In summary, people who shoot at my range come from all religious backgrounds… some are atheists… I do not care about their religious beliefs until or unless those beliefs command them to commit violent crimes against innocent people and I witness those crimes increasing, as we all have lately.
If you had received death threats by muslims, would you want the government telling you that you had to allow them in to your home or business and hand them a loaded gun?
I will do whatever is necessary to provide a safe environment for my customers.
It is not a choice… It is my responsibility.
Jan Morgan- owner / The Gun Cave Indoor Shooting Range
Read more at http://janmorganmedia.com/2014/09/business-muslim-free-zone/#Ax11HH47xMCrrHx5.99
BUY the best AR Tactical Charging handle right here!